Introducing the latest in cost-effective dry ice equipment from CO2 Air, Inc. – the formed ice machine. Capable of producing 900-1000 pieces per hour of one pound, 5” x 5” x 3/4” ice (the standard size piece), it can also be customized to customer requirements. This machine has a variable speed system designed to make two pieces per stroke, which is adjustable from 7.5 to 16 seconds. Created with many safety features as standard, the formed ice machine also eliminates hazardous saws used in cutting dry ice. Custom sized dry ice pieces can be produced efficiently as needed.
- Operation: Dry ice pellets required. Pellets can be purchased or made on-site using a pelletizer which CO2 Air, Inc. can recommend and supply. Call for specifics.
- Drive Media: Hydraulic, 25 horsepower
- Electrical Characteristics: 230V 3-phase 60 Hz or 460V 3-phase 60 Hz
- 24 volt controls
- Overall Dimensions: 77" length x 40" width x 72" height
- Weight: Approximately 2,400 pounds
- Heavy duty frame of 4" tubular steel primed and painted safety blue
- Formed Ice Size: Can be custom per customer requirements. Standard size: 5" x 5" x 3/4"
- Formed Ice Weight: Standard size = one pound
- Safety: Full safety labels applied and complete safety screens for operator safety with removable latches for ease of maintenance.
- Control Panel: User-friendly touch screen
- Control System: Many programmed safety features with customization available
- CE compliant
- Constructed from USDA approved food grade materials and coatings
- Shipped 98% assembled with a complete operation and maintenance manual
- Feed System: Optional – formed ice machine can be manually fed with pellets
A custom feed system from pelletizer to formed ice machine can be supplied and quoted – varies due to equipment placement within customer plant.