Products : Reforming Presses
Model: RF-1800 HD
New product from CO2 Air, Inc. – the Formed Ice Machine, Heavy Duty. Capable of producing 1800 pounds per hour of one pound, 5” x 5” x 3/4” ice (the standard size piece), other sizes can also be customized to customer requirements. This machine has a variable speed system designed to make up to six pieces per stroke, which is adjustable from 9.5 to 16.0 seconds. Created with many safety features as standard, the formed ice machine also eliminates hazardous saws used in cutting dry ice along with its associated waste. The RF-1800HD can easily be customized to fit your requirements.
Equipment Top View
Equipment Side View
- Operation: Dry ice pellets required. Pellets can be purchased or made on-site using a pelletizer that CO2 Air can recommend and supply. Call for specifics.
- Drive Media: Dual Hydraulic Systems (1 per operating head) 50 horsepower, ea.
- Electrical Characteristics: 230V 3-phase 60 Hz or 460V 3-phase 60 Hz
- 24 volt dc controls
- Overall Dimensions: Hydraulic Power Unit: 90” Long x 62” Tall x 72” Wide
- Reformer: 71” Long x 74” Tall x 81” Wide
- Weight: Approximately 13,500 pounds, total, 2 skids
- Heavy duty frame of 4.0” tubular steel, powder coated
- Formed Ice Size: Can be custom per customer requirements. Standard size: 5” x 5” x 3/4”
- Formed Ice Weight: Standard size = one pound
- Safety: Full safety labels applied and complete safety screen for operator safety
- Control Panel: User-friendly touch screen
- Control System: Many programmed safety features with customization available
- CE Approved Components
- Constructed from USDA approved food grade materials and coatings
- Shipped 98% assembled with a complete operation and maintenance manual
- Feed System: Optional – formed ice machine can be manually fed with pellets. A custom feed system from pelletizer to formed ice machine can be supplied and quoted – cost will vary due to equipment placement within customer plant.