Products : Pelletizers
The Series 300 is an affordable, compact, efficient and high quality dry ice pellet extruder for low volume and special application markets. The P2-300 offers 300 lb/hr of 1/8” up to 9/16” size high-density dry ice pellets. This equipment is ideal for food processing plants, laboratories and CO2 cleaning applications where low volume production is required and space is limited. You can control dry ice quality and inventory – in-house.
- Drive Media: Hydraulic, 15 Horsepower
- Electrical Characteristics: 240/480 VAC, 60 Hz, 3Æ Main Supply (Other voltages available)
- 24 VDC Controls for Safety
- Overall Dimensions: 75” Length x 40” Width x 75” Height
- Weight: Standard - 2,500 Pounds
- Pellet Sizes: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 9/16”. Metric sizes are available.
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Control Panel: Multi-function Touch Screen Operator Interface Control Panel
- Control System: Many Programmed Safety Features with Customization Available
- CE Compliant
- Constructed from USDA Approved Materials
- Custom options such as multi-lingual operator interface, special voltage requirements, liquid piping materials, and machine layout are available upon request.
- Industrial Powder Coated Frame